In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to get your student into their top choice schools.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a volatile economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or depleting your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
These community workshops are offered at locally here in Los Angeles. They are FREE and the knowledge you will gain is PRICELESS. There is a limited seating capacity so reserve your seats now. Check our Local Workshops list to REGISTER for informational workshop today!